Thursday, June 30, 2011

How to pay off your mortgage early - retire home loan – MSN Money

How to pay off your mortgage early - retire home loan – MSN Money

This is a great article to compare ways to pay off ones mortgage early. However, I see they take a ding at the money merge version (the Australian method) being the hardest to do and maybe not worth it. I totally disagree. They don't support the American version because that particular version involves software that was sold for $3500 through U1st Financial. This was a network marketing model that was used by U1st to bring this service to the American public while allowing individuals to build a business worthy of having in my opinion. Showing Americans how to take back control of their finances and save thousands in interest. What's wrong with that? I believe it was a great idea that did some great good. But unfortunately nothing lasts forever and now the company sold to Market America -- another network marketing company that has hundreds of other products and services and will put the American version of the money merge account into its existing business model. Why am I saying all of this? Yes, I was a rep for U1st Financial but I was unsuccessful in being able to bring what I believe is a great service to the public as a successful rep but that doesn't make the product a bad one. In fact I think the American or Australian version of the money merge account is the better solution than any other method mentioned in the article. I believe it's faster and gives one more control of their finances. However, I do agree that is it more difficult because of the degree of discipline needed. But I will also add that the expensive software can help you gain the discipline that you need to be able to succeed. Is it worth $3500? If you can save $10,000 - 20,000 in interest wouldn't that be worth $3500? Do your research. Make your own choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment