Thursday, November 8, 2012

Now that President Barack Obama is President again, What's Next for You and Me?

Well, does it really matter? Don't get me wrong, if Mitt Romney would have won I would be feeling quite another way altogether.

I am pleased as punch that it is President Obama not President Romney but once again I ask what now? What's next? And does it really matter?

I truly believe that is a question we all decide collectively as well as individually. Why do I say that? Because collectively the larger majority wanted President Obama to win and we came together and made that happen and that's a beautiful thing. I did my part and those who didn't do not bother to complain now.

We Are Moving Forward!

Now, while the President is working on creating 12 million jobs and getting the middle class back where it needs to be, etc. etc. etc., what will you and I be doing on a more individual basis? You can't be sitting around waiting for that job to knock on the door. What are you going to be doing? Sitting around watching tv, feeling sorry for yourself. Are you gonna go back to school and learn how to fix that computer, air conditioning, etc?  Let me share with you this excerpt from Napoleon Hill's, Law of Success:

         "....It is most appalling to know that 95% of the people
of the world are DRIFTING AIMLESSLY THROUGH LIFE
without the slightest conception of the work for which they
are best fitted, and with no conception whatsoever of
even the need of such a thing as a definitive objective
toward which to strive."

So while President Obama is moving forward to get America back to work at 12 million jobs strong, let us all get ready by not drifting aimlessly but by taking the time to find out which jobs we are best suited for so when the
time comes we are all moving forward in the right direction.

LET'S GO AMERICA. WE HAVE GOT WORK TO DO.

FORWARD!


No comments:

Post a Comment