Monday, December 10, 2012

Are You In Debt?

I am. I was going through the first page of David Neagle's Money Map book
and I looked at everything I was paying and it was ALL Debt. I said, "Damn"--
that is not good. I appreciate David' s book because it helped me really see where I am at financially compared to where I want to be. I am pissed at myself for allowing  myself to get into this situation.

Since I am taking 100 percent responsibility for my life, I won't complain. I will pay off this debt and take steps to increase the cash flow in my life by learning how to  build a successful business and not get in bad debt ever again. No more credit card and doodad debt for me.

 I realized that as long as I was paying off Debt, I was NOT building Wealth. I' d much rather be doing that; wouldn't you?

Whether you want to own a business or not, you should take control of your finances and check out David Neagle' s Money Map or David Bach or Suze Orman, Michelle Singletary or whoever has debt payment -- how to -- info you can put into action.
 You won't be sorry.

To your Health and Wealth,

No comments:

Post a Comment